I got lots of things done over the long weekend, including actually doing some writing, which is more than I managed in the whole of April. So I was feeling in a good getting things done mode. And then Tuesday I woke up feeling dizzy. So that's May gone, pretty much.
Fortunately I've been well enough to read and watch TV (as long as it doesn't move too much), so I have:
- Watched all of series 5 of Game of Thrones and the two episodes of series 6 that have been broadcast so far. I have never been so up-to-date with it. I even avoided all spoilers for series 5 until a couple of weeks ago, when series 6 started and there was a mention of someone who died at the end of series 5.
- Watched a whole lot of Co-Optitude on youtube. It's Felicia Day and her brother Ryon playing video games that are either co-operative or versus each other. It doesn't sound that interesting, but it is because a) they're terrible at all of them and b) they spend their time annoying each other (as siblings do). I really want to play Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes now.
- Watched half an episode of The Casual Vacancy and then deleted all three of them
- Discovered one of the three remaining episodes of the last series of Midsomer Murders is something else. So that's one less thing to watch
- Read a series of three books that I'd kept in my parents loft for some reason and I'd forgotten ever existed: the Sisters series by Marilyn Kaye. Each book focuses on each of the four sisters. Except I just have the ones about the second and fourth sisters, then the fifth book, which is also about the fourth sister. They were easy reading, if nothing else.
- Got my Not Prime Time assignment and worked out what I'm going to write. I just need to get the energy to write it (looking at computers makes me dizzy)
- Voted! The only time I've been out of the house in the last week and enjoyed the nice weather. And walked very slowly.
Mirrored from my blog.