1. Your main fandom of the year?
I couldn't decide how to count this, so I looked back through my blog and I talked about Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Star Trek, The Bill, The Avengers, The Guild and Star Wars.
2. Your favourite film watched this year?
The only films I've seen this year have been Star Trek, Fantastic Beasts and Finding Dory. I liked them all pretty equally, but if you were to hold a sword to my neck and force me to choose, I'd go for Finding Dory.
3. Your favourite book read this year?
I looked back through my Reading Wednesday posts and there's nothing that particularly stands out.
4. Your favourite TV show of the year?
Red Dwarf XI. "He shouts formica and invents gravy." Can't be beaten.
5. Your favourite online fandom community of the year?
LJ and DW, being my only online fandom communities.
6. Your best new fandom discovery of the year?
The Guild and Green Gables Fables. I rattled through both of those pretty quick.
7. Your biggest fandom disappointment of the year?
Maybe the news that the new Star Trek TV series is going to be on Netflix. Or no Graeme Garden on ISIHAC.
8. Your TV boyfriend of the year?
I suppose the man that was on my TV that I was most excited about was Tosh Lines.
9. Your TV girlfriend of the year?
10. Your biggest squee moment of the year?
Charlene being back in The Librarians.
11. The most missed of your old fandoms?
Reading SGA Santa fics has made me miss Stargate Atlantis. Watching late 1980s The Bill makes me miss that it's not on anymore.
12. The fandom you haven't tried yet, but want to?
I think I have quite enough to be going on with, thank you.
13. Your biggest fan anticipations for the New Year?
Red Dwarf XII. Although that won't be until autumn, so that's more my fan anticipation for next year. For New Year it's more Charlene on The Librarians, as I'm assuming/hoping she'll be back at the end of the season (I am happily unspoilered).
Mirrored from my blog.